Training & Facilitation Skills – Blended learning
Become a highly competent trainer/ facilitator
Why this course?
Most professionals in development will be required to conduct training sooner or later. Transferring skills and knowledge in an effective and lasting manner is valuable and rewarding. Learn from us, practice with us, professional and seasoned trainers, and get our tips and tricks in designing and delivering impactful training programmes. Build your self-confidence and become creative in the use of a variety of learning methods.
In this course, we offer you a blended learning trajectory, combining online learning and faceto-face training. During the first three weeks of the course, starting on 27 July
, you learn through the online learning platform. This online portion takes approximately 2 – 4 hours per week
and is compulsory. The face-to-face part comprises 4 days in Yangon, Myanmar.
By the end of this course, you will:
Who should join?
- Can design a high quality training based on different learning needs and styles
- Can design and deliver attractive and interactive learning sessions
- Have put your facilitation skills in practice in a safe environment
- Know yourself better and have received feedback from your peers and trainers
You are a trainer, teacher or facilitator involved in designing and conducting learning sessions or meetings. You are keen to continue developing your skills as a trainer/facilitator and enhancing your knowledge with the latest insights.
Opening & introductions
The training cycle and trainer skills
Learning needs assessment
Learning objectives, methods and
Making presentations stick
Facilitation skills and tools
Managing group dynamics and challenging behaviours
Training delivery – session practice
Culture and training
Course evaluation and closure
Meet your trainer
MDF Asia, Myanmar Office
Ms. Lindwer is Director of MDF Asia, Myanmar office. She is a seasoned leadership trainer, facilitator and coach, with extensive experience in South and South-East Asia. She has conducted many workshops and training courses for international and government organisations on leadership and people management, training and facilitation skills, strategic planning, human Resource management, organisational development and change.
Online learning: 27 July – 16 August 2020
Face-to-face training: 17 – 20 August 2020
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Course fee: 1100 EUR (excluding tax)
Registration deadline: 27 July 2020
Registration: visit our course page here
- Transportation: To be arranged by participants
- Accommodation: If participants would like to stay at the training venue, MDF Asia will support with the booking. Participants can also search for nearby options on booking.com or www.agoda.com
- Final course agenda: available to be sent out 1 week before the training starts
- Visa (if needed): Participants are advised to study visa policy of the country where the training takes place early enough for all the necessary preparation and application. MDF Asia will support participants’ visa application by providing an invitation letter if required
5% discount to the payments completed by 22 June 2020
10% discount to MDF alumni who attended an MDF course within the past 2 years
1 free place for a group of 6 registrations from the same organization
MDF Asia, Vietnam Office
Add: Room 501, A1 building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound,
298 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 (0)24 6258 4438